A Capable Maid - Ch. 1

Supporter
She's so cute though I hope her capability won't bring her too much angst in the future >"<

Dex-chan lover
I guess he was someone of importance and knew her identity. Or he was some kind of Devine being that searched for a worthy person.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how this is straight to the point. Hidden princess works as a scorned maid, gets super powers(?) because of the blessing of a dying old man.

the plot and the storybuilding is really good so far. i'm interested 👀👀

This feels like a parable where good deeds are rewarded. Idk but the storytelling reminds me of childhood stories and gives me a warm feeling.

I hope Marie's wish comes true!

Double-page supporter
Correct me if I'm wrong, but her father isn't the "Emperor" as stated in this chapter but rather the King of the Clowan Kingdom, and the "Empire" is a separate nation entirely that subjugated the Clowan Kingdom and killed her father and the rest of the royal family. A king rules over a kingdom and an emperor rules over an empire, hence the titles of each. I'm not the only one that got confused when her father was initially introduced as the Emperor and then it said the empire overtook the kingdom, am I? Is this a translation error, or am I just stupid?

@Svelandria I was initially confused as well, needed to read it again to understand. I can't be certain, but I think it is not necessarily a translation error but more of a title that doesn't translate well. Like, the title for an independant ruler of a kingdom in Korean is the same as the one for the ruler of an empire.

Contributor
There was a mini fuq up on the word emperor/king thing...
well this series came out today so...

YOU SHOULD STOP GLOBAL WARMING AND CLIMATE CHANGE WITH THAT WISH
Jk, they probably don't have that kind of problems in their world.

Users who are viewing this thread