A Capable Maid - Ch. 17

Gyahh cliffhanger! I want more!
*ahem*
I mean, thank you very much for the multi-chapter upload! I appreciate all of your time and effort, and I will patiently wait for the next installment. Seriously, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
... faultless first aid?? then why the heck aint his ribs broken?? *squints*
Many thanks

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Thank you for the chapters!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Nehona that would make sense lol, I couldn't shake how old he looked if he was actually still 15!

I hope Marie is paired with the guy who respects and treats her the best but boy there sure are a lot of handsome men in this comic . Tho honestly I just want someone to realise and not tell her and see what happens lolol

@liszst I agree. I hate love-triangles. It's sad for the one with the broken heart. That is, only until that character turns into an annoying twat (doesn't always happen, but I hate it even more when it does).

so close to actually realizing who they are looking for is right in front of their eyes, yet so far

Fed-Kun's army
ABORT!!! ABORT!!! HE KNOWS!!!! HE DEFINITELY KNOWS NOW!!!! i wonder if the king also has that information that the princess is a maid??? i don't remember them mentioning it?? i should reread

thank you very much for all the updates~

Double-page supporter
So how did the West get the intelligence that the princess was serving as a maid in the East's Imperial palace but the East didn't know this?

Also lol on the Western Emperor thinking "I'll know her by sight", literally crashes into a gorgeous maid, and doesn't think "oh that might be her".

Crown Prince wants Princess Morina in his head, but his heart wants Marie. It's a sign how beautiful he sees her, while the noble girls are faceless to him. I half expect him to drag her in and ask her to "pretend" to be Princess Morina.

It's a race for the 2 at this point. Marie could remain hidden but she's way too kind/precious.

@FStubbs

Prolly a lucky draw with a Cloyan refugee. The West doesn't recognize the East's claim on Cloyan, so that probably makes the East look more favorable to the Cloyans who fled during the war. I don't think he knows her by sight so much he is trying to find oddities between the maids and eliminate from there. One would assume that a princess would have different mannerisms than a typical maid. Since he brought such a huge entourage, chances are they're watching maids and looking for abnormalities in actions/speech that would give her away as being a princess.

Ooohh!!! I'm such a sucker for black-haired dudes and second leads. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Please don't let this guy be perfect. I don't want my heart to get broken anymore...

Damn you second lead syndrome.

Users who are viewing this thread