A Capable Maid - Ch. 28

How is the mask even stay intact on their faces? And I find the mask is too small 😂
Anyways I support Kiel! He ain’t got no hidden purpose whatsoever. Her being a princess or not wouldn’t matter to him

When did this girl end up with so many MLs? THREE invites?
Honestly, that one maid was right. She needs to find a countryside nobody to get married to if she wants to escape the palace. But..too late!

I love how the other maids all helped her get ready. Didn't they say those maids are minor nobility? Otherwise, she wouldn't have anything to wear. This MC is super laid back.

For all you people with second lead syndrome, perhaps a dose of this will calm you down
https://mangadex.org/title/14569/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru

Dex-chan lover
Get lost, King. Can't you read the mood and take a hint? Nobody likes you or the prince, and they only follow you two because they're effing terrified.

Aggregator gang
oh gosh im a whore for shit like this plz stop pandering to me LMAO ILL FOAM AT THE MOUTH

Well this keeps getting interesting, each chapter in a way is kind of sad where with who she will end, this type of story some time are really obvious. In the end, with have a interesting FL(female lead), interesting story and amazing art.🧐👌

Yooooo Kiel coming in to the rescue!!!

btw i heard theres a novel on this webtoon, any way i can find it?

when you're aドM student and the teacher asked you to write an apology letter
iQ0FRKIP_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread