A Capable Maid - Ch. 31

THAT SMILE WAS SO BLINDING 😍
Yess Marie you can accompany him ! It's nice to see them spend time together outside the palace

Power Uploader
Is that the superman effect? Once you change outfit, nobody recognizes you?

Supporter
My only surprise was that "Ran" did not follow through on his promise to kill them all. He was certainly angry enough.

Fed-Kun's army
Blondie got his date. I'm from the Keil faction but I wanna see hiw this goes.

Redemption chapter for the poor guy? I still prefer the royal knight though~~ But he's gorgeous!

Ah yes mysterious blonde haired blue-eyed stranger, I'd love to accompany you. How weird that you have the same hair as the crown prince, same eyes as the crown prince, same facial shape as the crown prince, same voice as the crown prince, same....

I'm crying, I still love Kiel more than the blonde hair guy- even though I know she'll end up with the crown prince, I'm still rooting for Kiel. Team Kiel aaaaa ;w;

Contributor
In Which Chaptere, The Ghoste of Sherlock Holmes doeth cry out in Anguishe at our Heroine's Lacke of Eyes and Use Thereofe.

Double-page supporter
@stressedcoffee You'd be surprised how much a mask can change the way a person looks. Of course, it depends on the mask and how the person carries themselves with and without the mask, and while it's not always effective a mask can at least usually deceive those who haven't met the person very much. It helps if there are multiple people with similar hairstyles and colors or if said hair is common in the area one is in. I agree with your sentiment, though, she should at least be a bit more aware than she is considering how often she's met him with and without the mask.

@Svelandria well I guess that makes sense, esp. if there are many people with identical hair colors but i guess i'm just curious considering she also has that sherlock holmes skill~ 😆😂 (but of course, his identity will probably become a huge "reveal" on the plot for marie so let's see)

just call me ran, you know, just like how the black hair king called rael, you know, the guy you're so afraid of that i Just Somehow look similar too.

Just pretend that Ran and Rael aren't the same person, dudes. Just feel the love suspense kek

Users who are viewing this thread