A Capable Maid - Ch. 36

I'm totally expecting the prince to ask Marie to "pretend" to be Princess Morina and act as his fiancee so he doesn't have to get engaged to either of the candidates.

Fed-Kun's army
I just thought of this when the mais were talking about concubines but if this is one of those stories where the ML has a harem and the MC event still ends up with him but there're a bunch of other women then I need to drop this asap. I can't handle that shit. I think I'll just look for spoilers

On the topic of him killing her family, it's been a while since I read the earlier chapters but wasn't Marie's family a a bunch of jerks? Like they kept her locked in a tower and mistreated her? And mismanaged the kingdom? I remember the prince thinking that Morina was the only part of the royal family he respected, so he probably wasn't going to kill her even if she didn't hide.

@Astroth
That was the case, she probably does have bitter feelings about the Prince doing all that but due to all the negative feelings about her whole family not to that extent. The one that she should be worried about should be that complete rapist of a knight though we haven't seen him at all in forever.

So i like that he noticed that she was afraid of him , it a good start ☺
Also insomnia can alter people character, somoene who was calm at first will become easily irritated after month of deprived sleep 😕, maybe after maria resolve his insomnia problems we will discover a sweeter version of the prince?

aaaaa this is so soft to the point that it's making me mad for being so soft HAHAHAHA

Double-page supporter
This is building up very nicely and softly. I'm looking forward to how the author will pull off the reveal.

Thanks you for the translation!!

Users who are viewing this thread