A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

I know I know it means well but that dress is ugly af.. what's up with those big flowers attached on it 😭😭 The top lace was slaying hard..

Dex-chan lover
Both of these chicks are scary. Marie siding with either of them feels like the bad move.

I'm waiting for the reveal of Marie as the princess just to see everyone's reactions. Can you imagine how fast it would wipe the smirks off of those two witches? 😆

Dex-chan lover
I know Lady Rachel isn't going to win, but I much prefer her than Arial. Scheming types make better Queens than brash, unthinking types like Arial. Even if Rachel is using Marie, that in itself shows her talent at being able to pick up on who is useful and who isn't.

Banned
so the blonde knows that she's the one that has been doing all the special stuff while the raven is classic villainess but does the blonde also know she's the missing princess?

oh and raven has a dress that fits her well.... so I guess the blonde is just going to get the same thing?

Group Leader
i just noticed her name is the font. LMAO i kept reading the name w/ an e like ariel instead of arial

Double-page supporter
.... So the solution is she's wearing a wedding dress? Lmao
Sorry for the lame joke

Still think it's a wedding dress tho

Gotta admit Arial's (heh) dress is gorgeous

Thanks for the chapter NASS!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that a wedding dress
Many thanks

Honestly I don't think Rachel's going to let Marie go considering how Marie is legit a jack of all trades

Fed-Kun's army
I want that dress! its so pretty! 😍
Just how do you do this?

Users who are viewing this thread