A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

I'm still curious why Marie wouldn't be able to remember her dream. I wonder what the explanation will be.

Double-page supporter
Is the blond candidate actually kind and innocent or is she using marie? Something about her doesn't seem right to me.

Dex-chan lover
Geeze, Queen Victoria wears a white wedding dress once, and suddenly every white dress is a wedding dress... 😐

Man I understand webtoon author/artists don't study fashion and stuff but I die a bit inside when they act as if such a basic white dress with the most unflattering neck line and some huge random fabric flowers placed in the most absurd places is an "amazing" dress. Honestly no hate... I just want to see actually innovative dresses in webtoons - after all they don't actually have to be possible to make irl.

I'm 300% on with that. You don't just wear some trending shit and call it a day, if you really care about fashion, you search for something that makes YOU look nice/cool/beautiful.

Any spoilers on when he'll find out that she's the missing princess? I've been able to wait so far but my curiosity's getting the best of me and I'm starting to get impatient lol

...maybe I'm just a bit picky, but that dress is definitely NOT one I'd wear to a normal formal occasion. Its too white. It's like a wedding dress. It's completely inappropriate for the dress code. At least add some colour in there to differentiate it. 😰

If were to compare it to something... it'd be like a guy wearing a tuxedo to a normal office job. Its just too much.

But oh well, who cares about my opinion anyways? We all know its going to turn out great in the next chapter no matter what I think... (^^|||

Double-page supporter
@KuroInfinity Yeah it does seem like a wedding dress to us but I wonder what the author/artist consider as a wedding dress for the story.

Woooh Offbrand sewing machine. Let me guess instead of "Singer" would it be something like Ginger, Stinger, or something of the like? Hahahaha

@KuroInfinity Hmm good point there. What she should have done is to follow the trend but fix it to complement the beholder beauty while still follow the dress code.

Users who are viewing this thread