A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

Me seeing people discussing which dress is better: 👁👄👁

They look the same? Like both are kind of good in different ways. Though personally like the red one because it has colours XD i am indeed blind when it comes to fashion tho

Somehow im a bit worried about Rachel 😐like she scheming something that probably related to Marie and might be want to scheme like how Michelle (The Villanesse turned the hourglass (?) forgot the title) try to scheme Aria doom by using her servant to blame and giving idea to Aria how to ruined Michelle (this is the part before she had hourglass). Maybe she gonna use Marie as a third party that gonna live and tell the story? like using her perspective as a proof when actually Rachel already planning every little things?
Btw how did she know about how Marie is so capable? like she somehow when the dress arent make it she hopping that Marie could do something, its like she already expecting it 😐somehow it turns scary.... the people around Marie i mean, its like the start of doom in which wont know who gonna get doomed.
all this korean manhwa that i read are all had cunning people or is it just me having a bad choice choosing manhwa? im starting to doubting everything 😖

Was it really necessary for this chapter to be a Cliffhanger s2g I love manhwa but they overuse the element of suspense

@Opelia I get the same feeling. Not sure of Rachel's intentions. Her coming to Marie and offering her freedom and money in exchange for help, is just too... easy. Maybe Marie will let her guard down, or maybe Rachel and her family has their own suspicions about Marie's true identity. Who knows?
Or maybe we're just overthinking it.

I'd like to see the Crown Prince again, though. And I wonder what's with Sir... um... white hair.

The dress... looks... okay? The roses are a lovely addition. However, yeah, the colour should probably be something else. Or maybe it's intentional since white dress present purity, and Rachel is blonde, to boot, so this would create the image of a lovely white lily, pure innocence. Probably.
So we'll have... a gorgeous night sky and a lovely white lily. Haha.

For a moment, I thought Marie would use gems to decorate the dress or jewellry to compliment Rachel's dress. Well, we'll see how that went. Singer ftw.

I don't know which design I like better...

Maybe her new talet is something completely different, she doesn't remember after all...

+We need a poll, so here it is--->
https://linkto.run/p/B5WKFRWY

Dex-chan lover
So she made a wedding dress, which probably aren't made the same in this world so everyone's gonna love it
Those giant flowers placed sparsely on the dress at the bottom would look so tacky IRL

Dex-chan lover
i mean im like 98% sure the blonde girl is evil but like mastermind evil, while the other chick is evil but dumb villainess evil

so yeah

Thank you for translating this!

PS. Ffs when will Marie and the crown prince would finally become an item? Just who the heck is the male lead? Is this even a romance? Sorry, not sorry for being an impatient peach.

jyc

Will they ever find out she's the princess??
Gosh, this webtoon is such a slowburn

I dislike both dresses, red is an overused villainess colour, Arial also seems to wear a lot of red so using red on the first banquet is a terrible idea, also the overskirt (idk what it is called) is draped too high, which would've looked ok if not for the back falling so far down the dress, maybe have the pinned up section be a bit smaller (idk how to explain it). Placement of her hair ornament is awkward and her necklace should've been something else rather then a large slew of pearls compared to the ornaments on her corset and in her hair and the overall busy-ness of her dress. Pearls look best on simpler designs in my opinion.

The white dress looks tacky. The flowers at the bottom look so bad. The dresses has two layers of tulle, flowers and lace, that is way too much. The artist also used two different laces which is worse. The top of the cheer fabric and the top of the corset is lined as well, with two different things too. Just no. I assume the reason for this is because Mary fixed it las second with the flowers so I understand, however this dress is not a show stopper, at all, and does look unfinished. I would've found it more compelling if she restyled the out of style dress.

I don't really care about fashion all that much but neither dress look particular good. Arial's dress is again red, the gems on the skirt is just going overboard. If not for that I think it wouldn't have been too bad. While Rachel's dress looks more like a somewhat default wedding dress with some rather tacky white roses. And I admit I am a little bored of plain white dresses.

I kinda wish they'd speed up the story a little.

Users who are viewing this thread