A Capable Maid - Ch. 39

Well, the mangaka isn't the best in fashion and dresses but I guess the red one still looks better than the tacky white one

i thought it was funny how hyped/happy Rachel was when Marie said she had an idea regarding her dress

cfjdfhczjhsjfhiidznf I need the next chp huuhuhuuhuuuuu

Tho I want Marie to shine most.... slow progress but it'll get there.

Thank you for the chp😊

Dex-chan lover
Fhebanwjdhwiqjsbbakak2(°€÷|✓1*+#$(/)?";"SO HYPE SO HYPE SO HYPE

Oh man everything about Rachel at the lake... does not bode well for our Marie in the future 😢 Rachel seems like a sneaky b!tch

Those bitches act like the crown prince will fall to one of them if they wear a oretty dress.

Cant wait the moment marie return as the princess. That time, they will know the difference between land and sky~

Hmmm well, as long as she can actually help Maria meet her goals, then I guess it's not bad that they become allies.

i like rachel, i hope she doesnt turn out to be a white lotus or something, at least she's honest about her intentions

Love that everyone in the comments is bashing the mangaka's sense of fashion.

MY DEAR MARIE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUUUUUUU!!!

TSKK! I HATE THESE THOTSSSSSSS!!!

Thank you for the translation!! ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🤩🤩😍😍😍

Fed-Kun's army
Rachel seems to have a hidden agenda and I hope she isn't bad as well but we will see

Errrr the heck is that dress??? It doesnt look lyk its able to even compete with arials dress (which is GORGEOUS btw). The flowers look lyk theyve been placed without ORDERRR . Dont lyk it☹.
I prefer arial more than Rachel... rather have some one hostile to you than a secret scheming fox. 🙁😬

@Bighomer

Not our fault the illustrator decided to use a fucking wedding gown. Sure, wedding gowns are pretty but they are just beginning the fiance competition

I expect more for Marie dress... but well... it could've been better with laces or something, it's too plain! looks like what i would make lmao just glue those dang roses!

Users who are viewing this thread