A Capable Maid - Ch. 43

she’s gonna take credit for the idea again isn’t she.....he’s gonna probably call her out those cause she’s already got 2 strikes against her for lying and he knew she was lying

Dex-chan lover
@kkoki I mean I can't really see it being that bad, its logical as well as foundation tool for how most international and diplomatic miscommunications happened. It's pretty much showing respect as well considering its taking the time to explain such of an idea when it could have just been easily waved off with a simple "we just dont understand their religion", but given a real in depth look at what constitutes what makes it haram. It can't really be said its racist since its not really taking shots at Muslim culture, its giving explanation of what the author is basing the real life practice on.

Dex-chan lover
Rachel doesn't even realise that by constantly using Marie she's just digging her own grave and it's getting deeper and deeper.

Fed-Kun's army
@KazutoKatsuragi

I'm going to assume you read my first comment that I've deleted.
yes, I completely agree. the prince is a spoiled piece of shit and that's it. I just realized that posting that comment of mine didn't solve anything so I delete it. I'm just trying to calm these people down really. don't want to make my already bad reputation religion get worse. sorry, you got to read that.

I’m surprised the author know what halal-haram 😱 most non-muslim probably only know not eating pork & alcoholics-drinks. Not knowing that cow, chicken, lamb etc should be cut in halal way to become halal.

FUCK YOU RACHEL UGLY ASS USER ASS BITCH FAWK YEW CAN THE PRINCE LIKE MURDER HER IDK MAN YOU WOULDNT WANT A LIAR TOBE QUEEN!

The only solution I can see is to serve seafood. That's what I'd do when going to places where I'm not sure of their halal-ness

the prince's cultural insensitivity... girrl lemme look away 🙄 anyways tired of Rachel always using Marie but it's a deal between them i guess and the prince knows she a liar sooooo😕

Dex-chan lover
Ffs people need to lay low of the critics.
- the one who says "annoying" is the freaking prince, not the author. It would be weird if he suddenly become super polite to anyone besides FMC. Also he did not speak out the word, is it still disrespectful? No.
- just because he came from "islamic" country doesn't mean every muslim is a holy man with no sin. Of course we're still human being shitty is our nature.
- don't judge this chapter too early, I was surprised they at least know some basic haram is. Put yourself into the setting, with their current technology of information it should be common for misinformation to occur.

Dex-chan lover
omg marie. I would not trust a girl who can not think for herself as queen, even if she has the peoples best intentions at heart. Like bruh... Every time something goes wrong, Rachel turns to maire like 'Help me" then takes all the credit. How does Marie even think for a second that Rachel will let her go?
Many thanks

@TheGuyInTheBasement lmao thats what I thought of too. For a muslim, to not eat meat because it wasnt slaughtered properly is fine but to disgrace your host just because they cannot serve the meat as according to your religion is a frowned act. Prince should have taken initiative to remind them that if they cant slaughter it, just feed us vegetables.

Even the black bitch is better than rachel because at least she's being a minimum honest and actually trying.

Rachel is just here to make us all frustrated at each chapter

@jeffreyge1

I don't think so, it will be so disrespectful to sculpt their God since they don't represent their God in any form in Islam, it'll be more of an insult than anything

bruh for rachel stealing marie's idea, ugh wheres the copyright police 🙄🙄

You have the right skill and everything to make you a capable maid, yes. But your head is lacking of the capability to listen to your friend's advice a chapter ago that says you shouldn't trust that fake blonde thot. Damn.

Users who are viewing this thread