A Capable Maid - Ch. 43

Idek were the author wants to take this anymore this used to be about Marie and her many talents slowly but surely melting the cold prince's heart, the art is beautiful the characters interesting and the story was getting better every chapter with the prince about to find out Marie was princess Morina, this was my favorite manhwa bruh and now I'm just waiting for the princess good for nothing gimmecreditfordat bxtch arc to end 😔 what even happened to this story

Fishes, veggies, and cakes that doesn't have gelatine (not include agar) are fine... It's a safe zone 🤔🤔 milk, juices, and soda are good too ... 😆 But God Forbid that girl always turns to Marie, what in earth will you do when Marie is gone

Anytime i host a gathering, i make sure to always add steamed or fried fish to the menu....solvesssssssssssss alll tbe problems.

I have no vegan/vegetarians coming to my home lol

Why do people want rachel to give credit to marie? even marie doesn't want, heck marie would hate that and ask for no credit to be given to her what so ever as she wants rachel to be the focus.
the author should have done a scene like that where marie asks rachel to take all the credit cause that was the entire of marie plan

Dex-chan lover
Read the chapter and I was like "Oh, the comment section is going to be fun lol"

also

3 ways :
1. dunno whether it's haram, just eat
2. dunno whether it's haram, just leave it
3. halal haram hantam way

Tbh the fasting part really got me here, because it's obvious that the religion they're talking about is Islam and that's not how fasting works. So the delegate is just throwing a temper tantrum.
But there is one thing I am a bit confused about. The delegate knew that the steak was haram because it had blood in it? Do steaks normally still have blood in them? Also as a Muslim who has visited foreign countries I just assume that all the meat is haram until someone has told you otherwise.

uh
the ml is pretty useless ngl🤣maybe it's becuz this manhwa is focused on marie that there isn't anything showing the ml doing anything

Ngl it’s annoying me so much that Rachel is literally leeching off of Marie. Like when Marie leaves how tf would Rachel survive 😂😂and it’s so frustrating seeing her claim Marie’s ideas even tho she’s the one letting Rachel do so

Double-page supporter
@HopesEternalFlame Truuuueee
Btw I’m a Muslim as well.
I am just as confused, there isn’t really a way to tell if an animal is killed the zhabhia way after or even before it’s cooked that’s why us Muslims have to go through so much trouble and it’s also a lot more expensive. I have seen animals get slaughtered and yes slicing through the neck is da wae but it has nothing to do with being able tell wether it’s done right or not.

In conclusion there isn’t really a way to tell weather it’s zhabhia or not (to my knowledge) so it’s safer to assume it’s not and idk where the fasting part came from.

(Sry for the long words couldn’t make it shorter)

@erryky I'm not really sure how royalty etiquette but maybe he just wanna throw tantrum because he wanna go home fast, or he expect the crown prince nation to respect his culture but then see them serving him a meat, fasting till he get the meat in the Dhabihah way. (he could have just refuse to eat the meat but it seems like he purposely wanna test them, even saying the meat should prepared in the Dhabihah way, but that's just a theory)

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, if you were a guest with some extreme dietary restrictions that your host probably isn't aware of, at the very least you could inform them courteously. Especially if you've come to ask for a favor. With such a crappy attitude and manners, how do you think you're going to be successful in negotiations? Such poor social skills.

Well, see what Marie's solution is. I'm just wondering what the consequence of Rachel claiming credit for all of Marie's achievements is going be later on.

@HopesEternalFlame hmm it's going to be a sensitive topic to explain but i assume he can't eat them cause one of the terms for them to be halal is during the process, a Muslim will recite a dedication, know as tasmiya or shahada. so it's depend on the butcher's religion...

@Eksentrysyti On top of that the Prince did mention that he came uninvited without much advance notification, requiring a host to make arrangement at the last minute. Not only did the ambassador look on every people he sees from outside his kingdom with disdain as mere "pagans" with nothing to look forward to, but he didn't have to adopt an all or nothing stance toward his meals, I doubt he was only served a slab of meat with nothing else. Truly a horrendous guest in all kind of manners. I do feel sorry for Rachel's rival in this case.

The envoy is too arrogant. How tf can you be a diplomat but got triggered that hard? (You can just respectfully say that we dont eat such and such food)

Regarding the whole "Rachel is a bitch for using Marie's ability" I would like to counter-argue that with the fact that Marie allowed herself to be used by Rachel and Rachel was pretty upfront and had clear intentions with Marie from the start, she said she would use her to become the crown princess and give Marie whatever she wanted, in this case Marie's freedom, and Marie agreed to this arrangement, if nothing else they are both deceiving Rael together and not just Rachel. I know Rachel will turn out to be not so great in the future but I gotta give her some defense when it comes to the argument of her using Marie.

Users who are viewing this thread