A Capable Maid - Ch. 48

@comeonnow0 I must say, even IF they are all dead, the fact that someone has no information on them is extremely suspicious. Shouldn't everyone have at least a tiny bit of info like their family or what they used to do? An absolute 0 for a search result by royalty is a bit inconceivable

jyc

i hope she gets discovered soon LMAO girl claim ur royal title

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmeep Sup? How you is?

@311i3 The only known portrait of the princess was burned in the fire and destruction of the conquest of the Cloyan Kingdom. Is it that surprising if other things, like any documents and any witnesses of a random maid, were also destroyed?

I think some people are forgetting she was illegitimate child, she was locked away, didn't dress like a princess, had like one loyal maid it seems. It's really not that unbelievable

Fed-Kun's army
...How was he able to make that random connection between a maid and the princess. Just because you can't find background info on two people doesn't mean those two people are the same. His suspicions are a bit ridiculous but I guess the story must progress 🙄

Apparently my PR was confusing, sorry about that 😅

The TL was originally somewhere along the lines of “no one knows her family background” rather than “no one knows who she is.”

Finally someone start connecting the dot.
It is funny how Marie got suspected for being too capable when you remember that she originally is quite clumsy.

Dex-chan lover
Now that I'd call 'road bump hand-crafted by god (let's not get into a gender arguement here, we're already pretty religious)'. Good job!

Sides, the reveal is so anti-climatic LOLOLOLOL

Hmmm....Wait a min. Lemme count how many times this has happenned in almost every romance-historical manga ive read...

LOL her soul and very being just disintegrating with the realization that he’s the prince

to be honest i don't dislike the other emperor...if he'd win id be happy 🙄 and he's smart, he got Marie's identity already! how come our crown prince didn't get it yet?? i hope the duke will realise it soon 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread