A Capable Maid - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
@LingLing40hrs1 like how everything else in the world. Why be creative when you could just do what you know works (or often what the others are doing even if its the literal worst idea ever)

the 'no fucking way' by the black haired guy and the 'oh, my' by the carriage guy made me laugh so much. idk why XD

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Sootyxsnowpetal I love hating on it as well but maybe the fact that Marie is facing the back, have different sitting positions (normal sit/fetal sit), or lack of vehicle suspension may have something to do with it. I don't know. I'm just handing out variables for someone to do the calculations for me 😅

(P.S. I have no idea what the rear of your truck looks like which is why sitting position is a variable.)

i've certainly moved forward backward from sudden brakes (dem crazy drivers out there) and would totally accept it if that was the case but this is seriously too much from a mere pebble.

Oh well, that happened! *sigh*
-The neighboring ruler stumbled upon her secret by just guessing (why is only this empire so stupid?)
-She found Sir Ran is the Crown Prince.(being talented/capable doesn’t stop you from being dense, does it?)
-And finally the cliche stone-bumping-carriage-wheel-rattling-it had to happen, to make her fall, to close their distance (that development is so predictable, but Marie might not be well versed in romance genre, or is she just stupid )

You guys have no clue how much time and effort it takes to add a pebble stumble feature to a high class carriage. They really went all out for their king!

Fed-Kun's army
She finally knows!! Yes! But man, it seems the other guy knows her true identity before this prince does. Thank you so much!

thank god the black haired guy worked it out and we didnt have suffer through a bunch of chapters of “who is she” bull**** lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a bit disappointed of this chapter... The reveal was off, and then it went full cliché...

Hopefully some dream I'll come up soon

Users who are viewing this thread