A Capable Maid - Ch. 5

To be inspired as if you're Mozart... I'm dead. Kill me and put me in an isekai pls

As soon as I saw the little boy I was like....is that Mozart? Lol. I wonder who the old prisoner was and why he was kept in that tower? I want that mystery to be solved

Contributor
This is the biggest and boldest case of a good ol'-fashioned Mary Sue such as I've not seen in a long time. She's ticking all the boxes (a heavily-emphasized heart of gold, tragic pasts and great destinies, and above all, in-this-case-literally magical competence-in-all-things), so far. Her sudden competence is rather crucially the whole point of the series, I guess, but still.

It's not unpleasantly so, mind; rather, this is mostly an exclamation on how nostalgic I'm feeling for, say, the 90's right now. Nor am I accusing anyone of bad writing as such—just occasionally I can't help but laugh a tiny bit. (Mozart coming into play as a magical spirit guide is definitely making me crack up a bit each time.)

Contributor
This is how you ling ling for 40 hours a day, you steal another persons memories and overlap them with your own trainging, so now you only need to ling ling 20 hours, and add 20 from the memories

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly. Kinda boring. I get that she's suppose to be like this and get help out of nowhere.
But I just can't seem to get into it at all. Since most chapters are just her going "Ah I know it now, so beautiful" Then makes a "miracle" happen or whatever.
Just isn't a story for me.

Thank you for translating this manhwa, if I may offering some suggestions, some term migh be better with;
Conductor, if he conducting the orchestra... Concert master is position for someone leading the first violin section while he seems to not be the case ....

In classical the common term used is a piece not a song.

Other than that you are doing a great works !!!! Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread