A Capable Maid - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the double update!!! 😁

omg ... morina/marie don't get caught ajlkfdsjlk but wow that power really is op huh. what if the conductor realizes it was her??? she did ask that after all!!! but i'm glad she had a fame as a saint among the people, that's really nice :'))))

Fed-Kun's army
This is 100 times better than Solo leveling, which is the most popular for some reason.

@Pen3 whoa, you're saying something too much confrontial. While I enjoy this, I honestly love Solo Leveling better. In SL the MC has to work to leveled up and did not get powers (or capability) just by dreaming about it.

Why is she not writing a music sheet? Instead there's cursive and it's in paragraphs. Like wuuuuut

Also, @Pen3 taste & preference is subjective. I like this too but I still definitely prefer Solo Leveling. I could argue with you about what you think but that's pointless coz what you like is what you like.

@Pen3 solo leveling already have around 86 chapter and it's quite imprint at people who read it so ofcourse solo leveling be more popular if compared to this one wich the newest is chapter 6 and i'm pretty sure more people like a fantasy-game like genres then a romance shoujou manga :/

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Kinda reminds me of A little princess story, where she kept her principles as a person and helped others despite being in a dire and distressing situation herself. But my goodness, Marie is so good at hiding. Best place to hide is in plain sight. Right in the middle of the lion's den. *sweats*
Many thanks

@toebutter I don't know why she's writing paragraphs, but she didn't want to write music sheets cause that would be like... her making the original music no longer the Braham guys. If she's writing the music then it's no longer what the guy wrote, but would be her's which she doesn't want. She just wants to guide him into finishing his piece without writing it for him. lol

Dex-chan lover
almost mixed this up together with another "princess becoming servant/maid".

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Love This So Much!! <3 <3 To Scans Group!! Fighting!! <3

If they can kill her she'll probably have a "vision" and become op at fighting

Fed-Kun's army
@givemersspls I disagree. Just like in history, to the Emperor guy, her “worth” is primarily her identity as the princess as a means to gain political power. The point of the story is that, despite growing up in a bad environment surrounded by bad people, yet having a position of privilege, she is still kind and selfless, which is her true worth. I don’t get where you’re getting the whole noble blood and worthiness stuff.

So the male lead is a great ruler but a piece of shit as a man... Lovely 😒

So the point is that everyone would forgive him or whatever because all the shit that is very posible he will put her into, just because "everyone deserves a second chance", "he is so handsome", "they love each other" 🙃, we all are so superficial

Yeah, okay, it's a bit of a logic blunder that they haven't found her body while they have no idea what it would look like... I though wonder if some parts of the painting of her survived or not.

I don't get why some people diss the crown prince so much. He's just looking at the situation as objectively as he could - which is his duty as (future) leader, if you think about it. He clearly said here, the most important thing for him is the empire. So it's logical he would try to make a beloved former princess his ally one way or another. As long as he doesn't do that, she is a great risk to his power, even if she'd hiding and not doing anything.
Or is it that we're so focused on emotions it's become unsightly when someone tries to get by using logic? Emotions, as a ruler, are a luxury. Of course it would be nice if they meet and fall for each other, but the story is not there yet, they are not ready for that and you need to create a situation where that would be possible.
The prince's wish to make her into his ally, by marrying her, and her wish to survive, would make sure they stick together for long enough to maybe, just maybe feelings would develop.

Or is that everyone is expecting a "love at first sight"? Haaaah. Humans are so confusing.

I am more into anime song, but this musical arc makes me want to search Mozart piece in youtube

Dex-chan lover
Her conviction to not stand out lasted a whole chapter... Longer than I expected, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread