A Carefree Life - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how some people live so self-centered that they forget that they are part of a whole and that in this whole there may be something good, but that if they don't try to expand their concepts to explore, they will never discover it(the good). I also want a cute loli in a yukata as a friend~:nyoron:

Banned
NGH YES!! BASED AND YURIPILLED AGEGAP WHOLESOME!!! Hope for a sequel when shes a JC

I feel like I've read this one before...
Maybe bc it was in Pairfait Onee-loli Yuri. Tama-sensei made some works there.

Supporter
I can't speak for the actual accuracy of it all, but it reads perfectly fine being Machine Translated.

Group Leader
MTL went Chinese for a bit there on page 10. The kid's name is given as Umi on the page prior.

EDIT: I just realized it's mistranslated on the Indonesian version, too, so that's on the Indonesian translator.
ah, i see. i was wondering who this xiao hai person is. thanks for pointing it out!

Dex-chan lover
That line at the end could be a good line for proposal ngl. I thought this is a serial manga :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
mc had no reaction on how the kid could show up at her address the same afternoon they first met... or why.

And "oh, umi-chan once took me to this reiver"? Really? It was literally just earlier that very same day! Not that long ago either, as it was after work.
Also, "onee-san once told me"? Kid, that was just hours before!

Overall, feels suspiciously convenient that both of them hold attraction to eachother there in that scene, author.
It started cute and became creepy :shamihuh:
My experience was the opposite. Started creepy, then became very creepy, only to turn even creepier (was certain it would be some kind of Näcken development/twist). Then became cute. Although that single "has to stay here forever" line instantly spiked creepiness again after lulling me into feeling safe. Was somehow absolutely certain she was 1-3 panels from being drowned, before it didn't happen.

Though at the end I did wonder if it were going to turn into a crime of more mundane variety. But all's good so long as both parties are happy, yeah? I have read enough manga to know that in those stories it is always the onee being groomed, not the loli :pacman:
That line at the end could be a good line for proposal ngl. I thought this is a serial manga :nyoron:
Why line? The "very pretty here" one? I do admit it might be a reference to the famous line "suki ga kirei desu", as it's pretty much the same line sans moon.
Or do you mean "But I want to say by your side for as long as I can"? Because yeah, that is definitely a confession of some sort.
Or did you mean the horror line the loli gave on last panel of second to last page? About Onee no longer having any choice but to remain with the spirit forever, probably drowned in the river?
would make more sense if the kid just turned into a giant mouth and ate the adult, the hell is this
Or this. I did consider that one too, even if drowning felt more thematic.

Dex-chan lover
mc had no reaction on how the kid could show up at her address the same afternoon they first met... or why.

And "oh, umi-chan once took me to this reiver"? Really? It was literally just earlier that very same day! Not that long ago either, as it was after work.
Also, "onee-san once told me"? Kid, that was just hours before!

Overall, feels suspiciously convenient that both of them hold attraction to eachother there in that scene, author.

My experience was the opposite. Started creepy, then became very creepy, only to turn even creepier (was certain it would be some kind of Näcken development/twist). Then became cute. Although that single "has to stay here forever" line instantly spiked creepiness again after lulling me into feeling safe. Was somehow absolutely certain she was 1-3 panels from being drowned, before it didn't happen.

Though at the end I did wonder if it were going to turn into a crime of more mundane variety. But all's good so long as both parties are happy, yeah? I have read enough manga to know that in those stories it is always the onee being groomed, not the loli :pacman:

Why line? The "very pretty here" one? I do admit it might be a reference to the famous line "suki ga kirei desu", as it's pretty much the same line sans moon.
Or do you mean "But I want to say by your side for as long as I can"? Because yeah, that is definitely a confession of some sort.
Or did you mean the horror line the loli gave on last panel of second to last page? About Onee no longer having any choice but to remain with the spirit forever, probably drowned in the river?

Or this. I did consider that one too, even if drowning felt more thematic.

The "Having onee-chan in this village makes me very happy... so oneechan has to stay here forever now"

^ ^" welp I tried looking for that horror line ur saying but I think.. it just look like that for you because its what u are feeling...

And

After rereading the lines I realized the "Onee san" became Onee-chan real quick

Now I have ominous feeling about the lil. Kid intention from the start.

Nahhh the kid just happened to see where she lives right?

Dex-chan lover
Okay... ngl, was expecting a gorgeous Umi-chan mom to appear at some point but was only her older coworker... oh maybe was the granny and theres still a mom? Nope, just a random coworker. Seems like this was just a typical wholesome shoujo ai or the awaken of something criminal. Maybe in 10+ yrs? Still rather if theres was a gorgeous mom involved instead.

Contributor
Very cute. It's not like they got physical or anything, so I wouldn't say this was creepy. Umi had a crush on Sato, and Sato didn't even lay a finger on Umi. It was Umi who leaned in closer to whisper "what about me?" A timeskip showing that they're still getting along well years later would be lovely, but alas this is a oneshot.

Wait a minute, who the heck is Xiao Hai? I guess Umi-chan?
Was this a JP->CN->ID->EN machine translation...?

Users who are viewing this thread