A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log - Vol. 6 Ch. 46

a good substitute for the fairy Queen, its time we get some real PLOT.

Dex-chan lover
Thought he had issues with the loong princess. Now he has a thicc priestess to deal with too. Man is making a harem without wanting to.

What will his psuedo wife, Pikasha the Fairy Queen, do with this?

Dex-chan lover
lol getting another ring brought back trauma ? people would be worshiping the screen shots, and pikaska is getting annoyed already with her

Dex-chan lover
And then he dumps dragon tiddy waifu like he dumped the queen and everyone later on, reeeeeeeeee

Fed-Kun's army
@Cyzeed
It's not even clear whether the NPCs are fluctlight-like AIs that have standard JRPG's common sense, or some of the "NPC" characters (like the fairy queen) are real humans that also dive into the game and personate themselves as the NPC.w

Dex-chan lover
@Vergift wrote:
Is it just me or I got a feeling the fairy queen took a disguise as pikasha?
This would be way too good. We would have her back, so am very happy with this idea of yours.

Dex-chan lover
The sales of volume 5 start during the first decade of October? The first ten years of a single month?

Dex-chan lover
@siscon actually they made clear that NPCs like the Fairy Queen are honest to good AIs. Actually from the comments and how they act all NPCs are.
It seems the game is intended to be a world for their AI children which was mentioned a few chapters earlier. They tend to have earth meet with certain special ones since it seems he has a positive effect on their growth.

Well, it make take several chapters but I guess I better get popcorn ready for the waifu brawl.

Users who are viewing this thread