A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Log

lol i like this laid back gaming(ik lot of people were complaining abt author making light of pro gamers. still i like this one). Unfortunately they stopped tling on wn. Even LN is not licensed. T^T

Fed-Kun's army
@Amithvishal WN was paywalled in Japan and no longer free, so the fan translator wasn't comfortable translating it anymore unfortunately.

I despise this “i don’t want to stand out trope” SO FUCKING MUCH. ITS JUST FUCKING CRINGE OMGGGGGG

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably one of the better done "wars" I've seen in a manga.
Yeah, it ended with "the power of friendship" but the main character was pushed to do it and his previous adventures and encounters were taken full advantage of. Nothing was pointless and because of that I could overlook something as small as "power of friendship" ending. It wasn't a one-sided war, there were loses on the good side, they were pushed to the brink.....umu satisfying.

@Squildo
lol, I honestly can't disagree with that statement despite feeling there's more to it than that. He understands that the AI is TOO good in the game to the point that in this world.....everything is the same for them as reality is to the MC. But yeah, he got too invested emotionally to the game.

no its not an isekai, just so much left out of the novel version they ran together all the chpts and focused on his gaming aspect without informing readers he was taking a break to keep the vrmmo aspect the novel writes which includes log off sessions

Users who are viewing this thread