A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The art style is really nice! Gotta see more to judge it but they packed a lot into the first chapter

oohh, this seems interesting! im gettin kinda bored with portagonist who r plain n normal in her prev life suddenly become a genius or have immense magic power when she reincarnated

The master is an asshole
He could just tell her that becoming magician is hard

@WholesomeTriangles

He definitely was an ass but I probably wouldn't blame him for acting like that.

If you look at his eyes and the way hes dressed. It seems he's pretty overworked and doesn't care for his appearance.

Not to mention they info dropped that there only 3 mages existing in their empire/kingdom.

So there probably alot of nobles and people trying to get into magic as well and not register the word "no". So he probably has to give it to them harshly and not give them hope and waste their time.

I would appreciate that kinda remark in the long run and look for another field to be successful in.

Yeah but considering her age and how he gave her word like a curse and left her bleeding all over without care, I said he is an asshole.

Hmmm hopefully she becomes closer to her family? She seems distant.

I think jer 'master' is just trying to tell her how hard it is to become a magician (considering that there's only 3 in the empire) but damn he didn't have to be an asshole about it hhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread