A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Group Leader
This manhwa really interesting! how can I never see this before? Hm... Thanks for the update:) I hope the next chapter will come out soon:)

Dex-chan lover
Lol... The way she talk like she is sooo sure that serenia can move to different dimensions...while we think she is more like stuck on that world. XD.

I hope they can be a good friends.and this is the start.. But still rip to her over assumptions and paranoid mindset XD.
Dangg!! Serenia is hot on tied hair!! ❤

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!!

Meo

Double-page supporter
So everyone has a piece of the puzzle but why does it seem like no one figured out that our dear MC thinks that the ML is in love with Serenia? Is Serenia going to clear up this misunderstanding.

We can't rely on the ML who has communication problems. MC is too focused on her typical isekai narrative. The Crown Prince is a troublemaker/tease. The aide wants to Duke to handle this on his own.

shes so stuck in her own head that she misses out the forest for the trees, but her internal monologue is so hilarious I can’t bring myself to be annoyed by it haha this manhwa is hella on crack. This girl CANNOT ever get some peace and quiet haha at this point I ship FL x a break

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn. This is hilarious. I like that we truly get to see the inner workings of the misunderstanding.

Oh my God, Kylus is really so cutee, he makes an earring for Valerie, even though he looks so serious and scary, but he is really cute and puree, i want himmm 💕💕

This story is a good representation that it's yourself who is your worst enemy lol

Users who are viewing this thread