A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

HAhah that ending!!

But is Moolim based on some other fantasy genre, like wuxia or something?

Huh, martial arts manhwa usually put it as "murim." Guess it's just a different romanization.

Aggregator gang
So is this a three way world migration, then? Two people from two completely different worlds arrived in the same world in different ways? Interesting.

Man, MC's dress is the cutest thing I've seen in my life. Where can I cop one of those?

@chiyamii Coz she thinks her life is in danger because of some tiger.

They did say he was awkward, but I didnt know to this extent.

It's unique improvement story when one of them is from ancient times and the other is from modern times, also from different place xD

Murim or Moorim and this Moolim are all terms used for the Martial Arts World while Murim-in refers to the people who are a part of said world.

This term looks like it was used for various manhwa such as The Breaker, Trinity Wonder, Yongbi the Invincible, and Gosu(The Master). I dunno if it's a shared term that artists picked up over the years or if one company decided to have their artists create a shared universe, like DC or Marvel.

Anyway, it's an interesting development and I hope the MC decided to open up to the FL, 'cos there's some strange shit going on.

Oh and the ML kneeling in the MC's room. Oh, sweetie, you and your inability to people...

So is moolim like the wuxia realm?

I do wish she would tell her about her reincarnation. It may help her either come to terms with her transmigration or find a way back maybe. I bet the wizard would be able to tell serenia more.

Double-page supporter
Yo so she came from a wuxia realm or something lol?
I legit did not see that one coming

Meo

Double-page supporter
OK...that would explain why should could be a teacher to the Prince and Duke with regards to swordsmanship.

I'm surprised that Serenia didn't force her to continue the talks, obviously Valerie is hiding something and KNOWS more than she's letting on.

Users who are viewing this thread