A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Does the Duke's assistant already married? Because seriously I have been shipping him with Serenia for a while now.

I like how the misunderstanding keeps on piling up.... HAHAHA! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDAAAATES!!!

Lmao the amount of misunderstandings that are happening is hilarious 😂😂tysm for the translations.

Ahhh misunderstandings can be entertaining but I hope they don't go on for too long, lol! Or at least Serenia and the ML recognize why the FL is rather apprehensive. Still, I'm happy to see them play around for a while more >:)
Thank you for the updates, so great to see on my follows page

What kind of novel has the duke been reading.
I want to know 😂😂
Thank for mass update, it makes my day 🤗

I really do like serenia but it's a bit inconsiderate of her to not consider how her relationship with the Duke looks like to outsiders. with how widespread the rumours are it's weird that Victor or someone hasn't heard about it

hope we see more of the magician 👀

I was really stressed over my homework but the mass release really made my day!
Thank you so muchh 🙆‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
@genericlinic: The whole series is basically the ??? triangle of people with human relation problems.

Valerie tend to fantasizes and fail to notice reality (i.e. this whole misunderstanding mess and why she's so afraid of Serenia)
Duke has been living like a machine and never understand people's emotions

Serenia/Jia ....well, it's basically a mix of lacking knowledge and that big trauma.
Since living in isolation left her with little experience on human relations, she doesn't realize something she doesn't care others might care.
And then add in the trauma of losing her friend when she tried to care about others' opinions.
She doesn't want to regret losing someone because of worrying about others' opinions anymore so she essentially ignored any 3rd party's opinions from then on.

Which of course lead to the HILARIOUS situation of Serenia trying to honestly get closer to Valerie who try to stay away in her misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. Serenia is also just an awkward overpowered sweet pea. She's too dense to realize how her relationship looks to the outside unless people specifically say so.

Poor Serena, I think she can live in clean slate and live better in this world than her real world. I know that the society in the new world also harsh and full of criticisms but at least she can has an opportunity to live better with support of a Duke and Royal Family. Plus, other than her master, she don't have anything left in there.

ahahaha, so our mc, the duke and serena all have no good understanding of human relation

As of now, I think this webtoon has no real villain but the problems are human relationships, misunderstandings and learning about their own selves.

All of the characters are socially awkward and have flaws that are relatable even to readers... It's exciting to see how their characters will develop in the future chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread