A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
I feel like even though she has been in this reincarnated world since she was reborn, she doesn't identify herself with it. Her actions are like that of an outsider.

But welp probably still should have add in some warning to purple haired girl.

AHHH YOU LEFT THAT ADORABLE LITTLE BOY HANGING? Truly she has the makings of a villainess if she doesn't correct her ways!

My name is also johanna, i gasped so hard when i saw the "villianess's" name was johanna since i dont see my name that often lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Wow hold my trops, I like it! Not all goody goody + average skills MC (kinda Kei Kurono vibes) and typically badass heroine in role of antagonist! Don't see why it's tagged as comedy though, nothing was funny beside facial reactions of viole(nce)t girl.

They got servants there. She is not just leaving him, she's sneaking out and the brother wants to come along. They're supposed to leave when appropriate. I'm not sure if their parents are in there, but most likely they are

huh strange that she doesn't care at all to help her out
it looked like she was her friend when they showed her at a tea party, and she even said "I don't want to see the downfall of a person I know" and yet she still didn't help her which makes me dislike her character. On the other hand, it would make sense if they clarified it more and stated that the MC didn't actually consider her a friend and she was just someone she "knew"

Marshall needs to be loved and protected at all costs! Take the precious baby with you MC 🤬

@XenonXYZ I assume that it's because this world is a novel in her eyes. Nothing can stop the forces of the male lead and the isekaied protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's possibly not a bad call to leave the party at that point. It considerably lessens the risk of getting associated with that fallen Johanna.

@XenonXYZ How do you help the attacker? It was Johanna who sought out the "suspicious" woman, Serenia, slapped her, and started to badmouth her. There's no helping her, unless you want to share her fate. You can help a person who hurts someone by accident, but you can't help one who does it on purpose. Unless you are a lawyer, of course.

Omg, this is getting interesting~

And I'm crying lmao my cousin is named Valeria and for years I honestly thought is was a kind-of made up name to match with her sister, Vanessa, since I've never met anybody with the same name 😂

Users who are viewing this thread