A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

these two are such naive babies when it comes to romance, i'm dyyyyiiiing lmao. excited to see more of their shenanigans, thanks for the chapter!

Thank you for the update!

Jia and Valerie are cute hehe

Their beginner romance together is so cute it makes me smile, and then the misunderstanding.. oml hahaha I wonder how the duke will react when he finds out that valerie thinks that he and jia are a thing.

Fed-Kun's army
im so glad that val decided to get close to jia instead of being so highly suspicious of her. so many isekai stories make the two isekaid people hate each other that i really like this outcome

Dex-chan lover
@Peeeeeeaaaarl

Probably started out as Duty or spite towards the father, then found her interesting (No matter how you cut it, her behavior would be something new to him. As he's used to people fawning over him and trying to use him.) to well, this.

They’re too cute! I’m enjoying this so much! Thank you so much for the chapter!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
They're on totally different pages, this is so good🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the chapter!!

Group Leader
Aaaa~ this chapter really funny, make me laugh anytime when I see itXD thanks for the translation :)

Yes boy! Make your move boldly, otherwise she'll never get it 🤦‍♀️ and I can't at how the strategic meeting turned into how to woo a lady 101 lol

Users who are viewing this thread