A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

a cute little puppy and a dense af girl must lead to misunderstandings 🤣🤣🤣 cant wait for the misunderstanding to be cleaned.

They are like parallel lines that never meets, they just go on and on with their wild imagination I’m dying 😂😂
Thank you for updating, I appreciate your efforts guys 💕💕

I feel so bad for the Duke he's obviously pure intellect and zero social skills. Like most people would have seen the formal handshake as a lost but he see it as a win cause he can hold her hand. It's just too funny and cute.

I'm not mad at these types of misunderstandings lol. Usually, it's someone refusing to tell the person involved, thus leading to a misunderstanding.

Wow... I can't even think of a word to describe the chaotic misunderstandings they're both in... Its cute and id....c its just so adorable that Iwanna cut in and just say " the heck is up with you two??!! Just get together already "

They are not on the same page. They are in completely different books.

I’m happy for Jia. Sometimes you really just need a female friend to give you a good hug.

@Kthp Different books? Maybe even different libraries!

I reaaaaallly hope that this is one of those rare stories where the heroine realizes out her assumption was wrong.
Or at least that SOMETHING is not adding up to what she assumed instead of burying her head in the sand.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I forget there was a massive misunderstanding going on, they were being so cute

LMAO bruh the misunderstandings in this story get me EVERY TIME. I’m dead 👻

Thanks for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
idc about the duke and all the missunderstandings! I just hope for Jia and Valerie to became best friends!

This is one of those stories where I actually don't mind the misunderstandings. Rather than be the cause of tiring drama it's played very cute and funny.

Ooh my gosh! It's just chapter 20 but we are seeing progress?!! I don't want the misunderstandings to be over yet TT

OMG, usually I find misunderstandings annoying, but this one ... oh gosh I am living for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread