A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

I can't... I laugh so hard that I almost fall from my bed. These two are so cute. 🤣

Also, thank you for the chapter!

Thanks for the update!! 💕

How many chapters it will be until the duke realize Valerie misunderstand his relationship with Sia.. I thought the king gonna said it in this chapter but unfortunately no 😔

Fed-Kun's army
????? HOW???? DID IT GET SO TWISTED??? fsdakljsdfljkds i love them. normally i'd be fed up and i AM exasperated but oh god it's just so cute lmao??? funny and cute :'))) he's jealous!!! of "jia"!!!! SHE STOLE HIS RELATIONSHIP FLAG!!! LMAO!!! i look forward to a new chapter every week aflkjsdlkj i love them so much

thank you for the update~!

YESSSIR. This whole awkward love shit is cute as hell. Thank god it’s being handled well and it’s not making it look creepy or pushy. It’s refreshing as they would say.

Personally I say kudos to the translators and editors. It can't be easy to translate the Korean to English in a way that continues to flow logically AND maintain the misunderstanding. It helps that the Duke is socially awkward, so his wording can be as weird as it needs to be, but this is still very natural-sounding to me. As a native English speaker, I commend the scanlation team for their skills. While I am always grateful to any translators of any skill level, I appreciate the care that makes a misunderstanding go smoothly. XD

@theclown -Just Do It, Thank you so much!

Also this is possibly reading too much into it, but is it possible Valerie IS responsible for Jia being there and the increase in monsters? Valerie did ask for someone to travel across worlds to save this one in the first chapter... I got Haruhi vibes.

I thought it was the sweetest thing for Valerie to comfort poor Jia
Also, Kylus is such a good boy 😭😭😭
Thanks for the chapter!!

I swear, all the characters are so cute! Especially when Valerie comforted Serenia/Jia and Kylus being jealous 😆

If this story was the more serious type, I would be so annoyed with the misunderstandings. For now, the story is light-hearted and cute so the only conflict is the miscommunication and the characters really carry the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhh thanks so much for the chapter ❤️❤️❤️

Kylus is such a smol puppy lmao

@Ronin40k oh no haha if this becomes more Haruhi vibes then I wouldn't know what to feel haha

😅These two rock heads lol
But it's working????🤣

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Hi smisunderstanding! But its cute so i'll let it slide XD their wavelengths are so out of wack lol
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread