A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

The both of them are such cute dummies♥︎♥︎ I love them so so much aah

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation!!!
i wonder what it would take for val to come clean to jia or if its never gonna end up coming to that. bc it seems to me that since val has her mind set on it, then it would take some real, serious effort on kylus' part to get her to understand. but also i feel like he also needs to be very straightforward towards her on his relationship with jia. but... well... we all know the problem already...

...im really confused, clearly kylus' servant at the very least should understand that the fact that Jia is living with Kylus will lead to rumors in high society, and that valerie is no exception and will find the relationship suspicious. The fact that they still havent cleared things up with her is strange..... there must be someone within this household that would think it best to set things straight but why??? has no one done so yet???? in an era where an unwed man and woman living together who arent engaged is highly suspicious????

Thank you for the new chapter 😊💕

I don't normally like misunderstandings to be dragged out so much, but the two of them (well, three I guess) are such lovable idiots that it's hard to get mad at them.

Oooh, pretty. So often when they do a fancy dress reveal in these isekai webtoons it's like "ok but that dress is hideous......."

"I'm glad you realized" says the butler who is the direct cause of that whole romance novel fiasco... They're all as bad as one another in that house 😆.

Did Kylus make a necklace to go with the earrings?

I predict another 200+ chapters before they finally talk anything out. Starts to get boring already.

I am very confused regarding this engagement ceremony. Is this just them getting officially engaged or is this already their actual wedding ceremony? Are they husband and wife now? I think they aren't, since her family is not present here (and they never mentioned the word "wedding"), but at the same time this already feels so wedding-like to be just an engagement occasion.

Dex-chan lover
@carolibarros

Some places have simple to no engagement stuff while others are so elaborate it might as well be called the 1st wedding.

@seiji

I figure everyone sees her as a knight with the way she acts and how strong she is that they don't see her as a woman.

How come the crown prince and rhe duke's aides have 0 idea of the rumors all around about him n serinia xD those people are not even trying to hide it xD the source of misunderstanding

Users who are viewing this thread