A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Let me guess, as an apology for almost killing Mureya he promised he would marry her and then forgot about it in the ensuing years? Or maybe his parents promised an engagement but they died before making it official and telling Kylus about it?

Thanks for the update!

Thank you translator team.

I'm just wondering why the noble ladies who are supposed to have top notch education in manners and sociatal structure are acting like a bunch of high school fan girls?
Do they think that they will acieve anything? I'm sorry but marriage is arranged meaning whatever the MC's parents could offer in the proposal is better than your Family, more benefitial Socially and financially.
The idea of this plot is fun but the author is making this into a highschool drama disguised as a historical Isekai because Isekai is the most popular genre rn. This story is off the track and tumbling down a steep cliff.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the father and mother feel guilty about what happened with the magician when she was a child and how drastically she changed because of it.

um hello is it not like so incredibly rude that you just let yourself into a private room where family is talking?? seriously these nobles have no manners. i know that she's supposed to be like a mobbish side character but!! the lack!! of decency!!! 😫😫

Contributor
Might be wrong, but I don't think she's going to end up being that bad. Like, if she were the typical petty cannon fodder, she would have been more behind her back about this and wouldn't confront her with a family member as a witness

"Ahh yes, the day I almost died and fell in love with the person who almost killed me" ...is it that kind of thing?

It means you've been playing around and using someone else's money.

😂😂😂😂
You're a noble too girl, you do the exact same thing!

Aggregator gang
....Anyways, I'm going to the store. Y'all want anything? I'll be back after this flashback is over🏃‍♀️
Thanks for the chapter~♡

Users who are viewing this thread