A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Double-page supporter
Wow, that lady is so stupid I was going to say she must have been dropped on her head as a child, but it's literately true. The person who check her after that head bump should be fired, clearly there was some brain damage.

Go Marshall~ Go Marshall~ Go Marshall~ TEAR THAT B!TCH APART!!!

Oh no she threw the hot drink!
*cue the Duke's entrance*

I want to see the duke furious as hell, so as bad as this may sound I want Valerie to protect her lil bro from the throwing tea cup, not get hurt but drenched in tea and see the duke come in at the right moment and be as angry as he could possibly be.
Seeing lil bro Marshall getting even more angry at the delusional bitch would be the bonus.
Or, no, seeing Valerie flip when lil bro gets hit while protecting Valerie would be even better. The duke then can also be mad for someone attempting to hurt his and his bear drawing little friend getting drenched - or maybe I just want someone to get drenched in tea 😤
I am such a bad person. 🤔

Well her parents should marry her off (if anyone will take her) as fast as possible or send her to a monastary, she pretty much destroyed their whole family's social standing just now

Dex-chan lover
MARSHALL You can't reason with crazy people...
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread