A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not cowardly or cocky"

PROCEEDS TO TRY TO ASSAULT A SMALL CHILD

Fffff oofffff.

has there ever been a baron's daughter so brazen...
*remembers all the protagonist characters in otome reincarnation stories who are adoptive baron daughters*
oh wait

No someone stop her! She can't hurt Marshall-!
side note it's really cute klyus thinks a lil bear is a sign of friendship from marshall's letter uwu

Omg what a crazyyyyy lady. AND YES GO LITTLE BROTHER UR FREAKING AMAZING TY FOR STANDING UP FOR HER !!! Tysm!!

Thanks for the update. And that's why parents shouldn't indulge such delusions at such an early age, it was already fine when Kylus rejected her straight up. No need to give her false hope. As for Marshall, GIVE THIS BOI HIS OWN SPIN OFF, he's only been in a countable number of chapters but I LOVE him! He burned that th*t with words alone.

Edit: Honestly wish we'd get Val doing the face slapping next BEFORE Kylus deals the final blow

Did she really throw a cup at a kid. Marshall is mature for his age but he is still a child. What a trashy thot.

Also Marshall was awesome.

I am a not a weak cowardly person, she screams, throwing things at a literal child lmao. If Valerie blocks it with her body im gonna be so sad, she just cant catch a break ever 😭😭😭

Also nice Marshall protecc. A very good boy

Users who are viewing this thread