A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

To be honest, I'd rather see Serenia be the one to step in. Valerie would assume Serenia is showing her dominance. And the duke would come in during the aftermath and assume Valerie and Serenia are best buds.

I'm thinking either Valerie shows her fangs to protect Marshall or Kylus comes in at the right moment 🤔

In a few years time, Marshall might be the next most eligible bachelor in the kingdom 🤣

I just want to appreciate the last scene when the bitch throwing tea. I really like how it show from 1st perspective

Perhaps the brother intentionally provoked her so she'd cause trouble, and thus will be forever banned from the Duke's house?

Fed-Kun's army
CLIFFHANGER WTF!!!! can that lady be put in her place next chapter oh my god SHE WAS REFUSED POINT BLANK SHE WAS NEVER PROMISED SHIT!!!! i'm aflkjsdfklj i want to know what happens next already AAAAAAAAAA!!! also MARSHALL!!! BEST LITTLE BROTHER!!! OH MY GOD!!! i hope kylus walks in and puts the fear of god in her, if only bc i think that'd be most painful for her (or maybe valerie herself will show how scary she is??? hehehe)

thank you for the update!!

I think she’s going to shield her brother and be the one that gets tea spilled on her. I think shielding your sibling is just sort of the automatic reaction if you’re sitting next to them.

Can’t wait for the Duke to walk in on that lol

The siblings after hearing her story.

tenor.gif

Can we just talk about how the other sister drew the bear, upside down, and Kylus out here passionately reading into a doodle as a sign of friendship 🐻

I just... I love these kids. Adult, child, they’re all kids. And I love them 😂♥️

Users who are viewing this thread