A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Oh my god, this random boy almost fucking killed me with an arrow! Guess I'm in love now.

Woahh.... Crazy woman
Thank you for the translation 🙏🏻 thank you for keeping up with the latest chapter

Dex-chan lover
Lol marshal is a better character and has more balls then any character im this story

Oh, that's great, Marshall.
He really did hit her head hard to make her delusional.

The former duke did not promise anything to her. The former duke said Kylus will anxiously cling to the woman he will love.

Dex-chan lover
really really hope that she is just a terrible shot and that fmc doesn't try to take the tea cup to the face in her brothers stead. that would be horrible.

long live Mashall, best baby bro in any isekai story! (also kylus wanting to talk more to his future brother in law cause "he drew me a bear" is precious, he likes Valerie so much too!)
i wonder where Serenia is?

Love the little bro's merciless comebacks lol! Hope the FMC would get more shining moments like this too

And poor Mureya. You don't know it yet but you're ending your whole career with that move.

Oh shiiieet, Valerie protecc smoll Marshall! I hope the timing is right so when the duke walks in the door he'll see the two getting attacked. Her reasoninh for wanting to marry the duke is a little stupid since he already rejected her outright.

Thanks for the chapter.

Why is she bragging she could've forced him into marriage with her, as if it was romantic

Users who are viewing this thread