A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

I can't help but laugh at her "engagement" as;ldkfj it wasn't a formal one right? haha
It was just her being bratty lol

And when Kylus straight up told her no, I wheezed 🤣

GO MARSHALLLLL

Woah she’s crazy. She said she wanted to be his wife and he refused and even her parents were against it. And ten years later she’s still convinced she has any right to him?! What the hell?!

Honey his parents were being kind because a little girl just got flat out rejected right in front of them. They probably only felt pity for you. And they never would have forced him to be engaged to someone he wasn’t interested in. How delusional can you get? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Pffft the sibling faces after she told them her creepy “love” story.

I love that Valerie was going for the peaceful “pretend sympathy” path and then Marshall went straight down the rip this crazy bitch a new one path! Hahah! I like him.

I hope Valerie shields her brother from the tea with her body. 🤞🏻🤞🏻 Would be so cool! Big sisters gotta protect their brothers. Especially from crazy people who he was protecting her from.

Thank you for translating this chapter! I’m very much looking forward to what happens next.

That's an interesting first meeting though
Thank you for the chapter
Now, who will get splashed instead, the ML who's searching for them or our FL

Double-page supporter
100% sure Sis is going to protect her little brother. She gets splashed and bruised bc she's hit by the entire teacup. Enter Male Lead. Who is likely to be 0% chill about his lady-love being Hurt!?? By some unknown assailant??? Unacceptable! Bonus round: Our reincarnated lady will have to calm both her bro and her hubby-to-be, while wet and hurt. Can't let people get murdered on the day you officially got engaged, after all.

Dex-chan lover
i swear to glob if that little b!tch does something to our lil bro it's boutta go down 😡

Users who are viewing this thread