A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Hmm....

So I guess the next chapter will likely open with:

A) Blondie grabbing Jealous-chan's arm before she actually throws the cup.
B) Blondie materializes from thin air between the girls and blocks the cup with his face and/or body.
C) Blondie enters the room right after Jealous-chan throws the cup.

I'm gonna bet on 'B' since its the least probable (the positioning of all the characters would require him to teleport into the room to get between them unnoticed) but would look the most dramatic.

I'm sure regardless of which way things go, it will end with Jealous-chan making herself look very awful to Blondie but still blaming it all on our Heroine.

Crazy blonde grandma (that delusional crazy girl), please get out from our sight -_-
I want to scratch your face you know

The fact that she is getting riled up by and throwing things at a child is clear evidence she is weak and cowardly. Love the little bro, his arguments are on point, he's level headed but best of all he loves his sister.

Kylus will probably teleport into the middle of the room for this story line

“My house may be a just a baron family but we have relations with the duke!!” the duke... that the girl you’re yelling at just got engaged to?? girl, if he likes her enough (and if he’s as powerful as everyone says) he’s not going to take your side 😭 so delusional

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha. Okay, conventional B is back. I hopes she gets roasted and skinned alive, if she actually-

Geez she’s delusional, ugly both inside out, bad temper, rude, and very very much Narcissistic.

Crazy... instead of going around embarrassing other people, she should look around for her lost screws and have them tightened in her brain

Yeeeaaa... Kylus is hella beautiful during this engagement ceremony/party period

MARSHALL REALLY IS BEST BOY IN THIS WHOLE SERIES 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

man, i love her siblings, they're so cute! but the on the top, they're love and worry about her :D

She's gonna get beaten down by Valerie for trying to hurt her brother or I guess by Kylus when she hurts Valerie when she protects Marshall from the cup.

Users who are viewing this thread