A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

NOOOO PROTECC MARSHALL AND VALERIE!!!
Also, good job Marshall, you really got dem' balls Good job defending your sister!

Thought she might be a friend to MC because she got a backstory, now I think she's just gonna get crushed by Kylus oops LOL

I'm...surprised she can say she has connections to the duke's house, considering Valerie is LITERALLY engaged to the duke..? Like if their connections were that good then Mureya would have been engaged to Kylus. What exactly does she think Valerie did to get the engagement over her?

Fed-Kun's army
bruhhhhhh kids do not give a fuck about feelings! they sense weakness they attack! they savage as hell about it too

Contributor
Twelve year old about the throw hands with a grown woman. Hell yeah, this is the drama that the noble world is lacking

She is not a coward but attacks a child? Yeah, sure 😑
Thanks for the translation ✨

Dex-chan lover
Marshall is definitely working on being the next head of house, barbed tongue and all.

”i am not a weak and cowardly person!” she proclaims, as she picks up a cup (of hot tea? Coffee?) to hurl at a child, after being called out for harassment and too afraid to act on her own feelings

Aggregator gang
She's not a weak cowardly person nope
She's a deranged lunatic stalker that's one step away from pulling a Columbine

Fed-Kun's army
HA. And this is the cue for our handsome Duke to show up and see this harlot assaulting his girl, and then saying "who are you, get out of my sight".

Pff, she thinks her Baron house has "connections" with the Duke? More so than the daughter of a Count and the Duke's wife herself? What a joke.

If that cup hits our precious little bean of a brother I will ┻━┻︵╰(‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

"I am not a weak and cowardly person!" Proceeds to throw a cup filled with tea to a child, like a weak and cowardly person lol
Thank you so much for the update!!

This chapter was too good lol. “He drew me a bear!” ; “Edwin will tell you my lovey dovey stories” ; MARSHALL—

Please Kylus enter the room...

Also, wth? That girl is only from a baron family? And she actually has the gall to try belittle our MC? Know your lowly place, girl.

Kylus : he drew me a bear
Everyone : aww Marshall is such a cinnamon roll he's too precious
*Marshall proceeds to burn that noble girl so badly that her ancestors probably felt it*
Everyone : aww, precious

Users who are viewing this thread