A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Group Leader
the delusions are strong with this one. looking forward to seeing serenia hand her ass back to her.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my Valerie! are you going to misunderstant such a direct confession ?!

on a side note, at first I really disliked the art, now I'm in love!

Fed-Kun's army
I like how shes somewhat aware of the fact that the asshole fortune telling wizard (who fucking sucks at his job btw) traumatized her and ruined her personality in this life; he destroyed her hopes and dreams of being strong, and made her meek & cautious to the point that all she desires is to be left alone. That propechy dude seriously needs a fucking punch to the face, and to start feeling some guilt; Why does anyone even listen to his bullshit anyway when it's far to vague to be of any use whatsoever ~
"A tigers going to bite you" "Ash in the sky" like thanks dipshit that's so helpful, what would we do without you

Fed-Kun's army
bruh with this much strength she shoulda signed up for the knights order or something. theres gotta be like two or three guys who are freaks for girls like this...

Dex-chan lover
!!!
HE CONFESSED!!??

I'm glad she said she was traumatised by a bad adult, i hope she gets to trample the wizard in the future. He pretty clearly did it for kicks rather than bc it was necessary and beneficial to his students future.

ALSO wowowowow this girl is a tool.

awwww, there is a frame where Kylos, our main heroine and Marshall look like a family🤗

Aggregator gang
@riflow unfortunately, she did not, it was a "what if" situation about her brother's mental state that featured a flashback into the formation of her own traumas and psychology.

Yay Valerie shielded her brother! And the duke arrived to take the hit.

Ooooo Valerie is pissed! She’s so cool when she’s angry. 🥺

And yes that awful wizard did traumatize you. He’s the worst. I hope he gets his comeuppance!

Woah that girl is crazy!!!

Thank you for translating this new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread