A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Valerieee please don't misunderstand this time 😭😭😭...He really went out there and was direct with you that he loves you. 🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god kylus oppa girl could have obliterated marshall with that tea....im kinda hoping she gets to train with serenia tbh LOL also PLEASE valerie start letting down your guard it's so sad....the misunderstandings hkglsks

Fed-Kun's army
If he wants to earn her trust, research her past and the asshole who scared her into who she is today... AND F'n buy a home for the other lady! Make it obvious to EVERYONE whom the >main< woman in your relationship is and who is just a friend.

It's the ambiguous situation that makes it appear as if Valerie is just entering as a concubine/side hoe. That's why she herself is believing it herself. There's already a confident woman in your home, in your life, on a first name basis whom can come and go when she pleases... in a society where only the WIFE can do that.

ML is feeding into her trauma like hand feeding koi in a koi pond. All she can see is the sword above her head, trying to see where the deathstroke is going to take her from.

Still can't move on from that lady who just Naruto run away from the scene ahahaha

Not at her Naruto running I had to hold in my laughter cuz its late at night

I still cant get over their eyes lol. Anyhow I love how everyone around her just instinctively knows shes being cautious and is disconnected from everyone. I love that it keeps being brought back up as well because its something other series dont go into. Imagine the disconnect someone would have at being in a story or game. You would look at everything with a filter. I like it

Dex-chan lover
Lol omg. Communication is happening but damn are they not on the same wavelength
Many thanks

@PsychoPisces
@Rorenagisa
Agree, Serenia has to go. She's nice and all, but this is a man who is going to get married and whose fiancee has just moved in. There's no place for an ambiguous female friend to keep living in the couple's home, no matter how large it is. The whole nobility is misunderstanding already, because it's not normal. Even in our modern society it would be super weird.

Users who are viewing this thread