A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

OMGGAAAAAHD. I initially just wanted to say Ochuchu at the comments but that confession at the end!! 😲😲😲😲 MAH HEART! Thank you for the release!!!!! <3

Dex-chan lover
That was a flawless delivery.

Also, everyone's rightfully excited about the confession, but I'm just wondering whether or not the two "villainesses," are going to start teaming up now. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
whoa what he said makes a lot of sense
this woman shouldn't be shamed for being on guard, it really is his responsibility to earn her trust

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, a reasonable male lead, who isn't a rapey pushy violent sex addict with a sadist fetish who actually wants to understand his partner and earn her trust instead of the other way around? So little novels have such a male lead.

Dex-chan lover
this villainess back story is... not what I expected lolol

Villainess+Serena kung fu buddy comedy please

get me a fainting couch for that least scene tho <3

ok no joke.. i done near choked while i was brushing my teeth when i read the last part.. holy shiit!! 😲😲

he said! he really went and said it! She is so gonna dismiss or misunderstand his confession, but I don't care he got it!
Also, rival girl was STRONG. (Serenia are you into girls?Cause I've got a girl for you)

Dex-chan lover
Naruto's moves in noble society, Jia approves 😏

NOW HE SAID ITTT WHAT KIND OF DELUSION OUR DEAREST VALERIE WILL HAVE NOW HMM??? C'MON GIRL, THAT MAN ALREADY VERY CLEARLY SAY THAT LINE TO YOU, YOU WON'T LET US DOWN RIGHT HMM~??

Thanks for the update. Kylus being verbally aggressive on his approach lately is winning ME over. Valerie, gurl! Don't let me down and UNDERSTAND the boi IS serious about you

Users who are viewing this thread