A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Ohoho. The crown prince falls for her too.
And wooow, Kylus slept in her room. :')
What a cliffhanger! Ahhhhh. Nooo, don't give up with one rejection, Kylus! ❤

Ouch...

And Prince!!! Such irresponsible words! :/
But fine, bc the plot will thicken...hehe

Waiii does that mean the prince is interested in Valerie!?

Also yass Edith break that woman's face. That flying kick was awesome ahahaha

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Setting up a flag, eh?
Sigh, fine.

I'm glad Valerie's facing him and being honest and talking to him for once. She's not denying his feelings, but she also recognizes she isn't in any frame of mind to respond to them with anything other than a rejection. Yes, she's been running away her whole life. And this could also be seen as running away. But I see it more as a continuation of her realizing how closed off she is and how that can hurt the people around her, especially if they care about her. Really, she needs to learn how to trust better before she can really start any kind of romantic relationship. So, I hope that's where this story is going.

Also, I really want to see a Reincarnator / Transportee friendship with her and Serena, but Serena hasn't made a lot of appearances recently :(

Oh god I love this story. Most of these just sweep these kinds of confessions under the rug by introducing a life threatening situation. Glad to see one where the mc doesn't hesitate to say no. The only one I can remember where this happened was realiana

how she get sick from kicking in the bed??? Why are mcs so veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy fragile lmao. I mean, is that even possible???

Poor Dukey, he looks like a lost boy damn it. Or just his regular blank expression lol
But good thing, Valerie is rejecting him clearly after finally resolving the misunderstanding of whom the duke likes.
Now let's see what our puppy dog eye duke will do 🧐

I'm thankful she's being direct, but Valerieeeee, look at those puppy eyess!!! Let go of your fears!!
Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi Ya mean to tell me that Serenia isn't doing the same to him? XD

I'm pretty much sure that the pic was just a mislead to make us think that it was Valerie.

Duke, ya must not give up. Please...

Users who are viewing this thread