A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Wait wait she finally understood Kylus's feeling and she rejects him?? Nooooooo dont reject the poor thing :< Also thanks for the chapter ehe

her brother and sister are awesome.

and wonderfull flying kick u've done there, nice

Lol i love the sibling relationship, its so cute. Im sad she rejected him T-T but im sure her feelings will change, I HAVE FAITH

Aw frick all the male characters in this story are so precious... that's why the 2nd lead syndrome for the Prince hits harder than usual T_T

Anyone else feel this way lol

she's just so plagued by her magic teacher's curse she can't even live happily ... she constantly reminds herself not to get too attached and to know her place ugh something's gotta be done about the teacher

I ship Edith with the prince. IDC about their age gap, it doesn't seem to be too wide of a gap, especially when you consider old customs. I think those two would make a good couple and their personalities would match well.

Dex-chan lover
Bro.. did the crown prince just threaten to.. steal his friends wife? But then again. It ain't like she would accept
Many thansk

She's right, she's not qualified to be a duke's wife, but she sure is suitable for a prince's wife 😉. I wasn't expecting the prince to have romantic interest in her but hmm. Jkjk, but fr tho, this is kinda frustrating seeing as the Duke literally confessed to her but her not accepting :/

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOO VALERIE!!! i don't think kylus is about to give up specially since they literally just got engaged (what are you doing rejecting the man you just got engaged to??? officially??? VALERIE YOUR TIMING!!) but still. also the prince sdfaljkfsdljk like i knew he found her interesting but WHAT IS HE DOING TALKING SHIT, EVEN IF HE GOT ANNOYED!!! HE'S JUST CAUSING PROBLEMS!!! EVEN IF HE <i>IS</i> ROMANTICALLY INTERESTED!!! DUDE!!!

but most importantly... EDITH KICK LMAOOOOOO I LOVE HER!!!! I LOVE HER SIBLINGS SO MUCH ADSLKJDSLJK 🤣😂 that chick had it coming, she was assuming a LOT wtf HOW IS IT VALERIE'S FAULT MEN ARE FALLING FOR HER LEFT AND RIGHT! RUDE!!!

thank you very much for the update~!

@ApolloX1209 now that you say that maybe he just said that to get the elders off is business, but I do think he finds Valerie interesting but not in an affectionate way...

Meo

Double-page supporter
I feel pretty bad for Kylus seeing how Valerie's totally choosing prophetic words of some dude (that's up and left her) over the man in front of her trying to win her over.

But her siblings are awesome. First her little bro with his sharp tongue. Now her little sis with her flying kick.

Fed-Kun's army
I am so very glad to see so many people commenting on EDITH KICK~

Such a good sister. Her brother as well. What a solid family.

Users who are viewing this thread