A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Huh, the prince fell for Valerie? I feel like that's a red herring but I don't know how else to interpret that...

It feels like she rejected him but they're already betrothed so it's kinda weird

@Sarsak i think he just said that to get the old people off his back and start a bit of trouble, but it may end up with him actually liking her since that’s how romance plot lines usually go 😂

Oh no.. the Duke is not in a rush, Valerie
so it's okay to take your time and I knew it!!!! Asdfghjk!!!! The prince has feelings for her!!!

Fed-Kun's army
In the end.. the one needs to get beat up is the prophet. The end :D

bïtch you guys are ALREADY MARRIED and he says he likes you. there are no cons to this omg I'm trying to understand her but it's so tough.

Aaaawwww poor kylus!!!! Yet here we have another soft boi getting kokoro broken!!!! 😭😭😭😭 Nine and Kylus are gonna have a heart to heart talk

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW AND PET THAT SAD LITTLE HEAD LOOK HOW SAD THE LITTLE PUP IS

I knew i the crown prince is trouble, and we got love triangle FUCK THIS SHIT dragging poop

Well, at least she is honest. Now the Duke will know how to treat her in order to whoo her......hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread