A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Edith is so wild lol
So technically the prince is already doing what the elders said would happen in the future lol to bad that magician traumatized her and she's an iron wall now

HUH!!! BUT YOU'RE ENGAGED ALREADY HOW CAN YOU SAY I CANT BE A DUKE'S WIFE??? also uhm crown prince likes our girl? Ummmmmmishipit

TELL HIM ABOUT THE PROPHECY AHHHHHH

Oh also Prince Edwin looks cool in this chapter.
Though... I thought he was a refreshing character, but seeing him potentially becoming the 2nd ML saddens me.

On another note I've read spoilers and now I'm hyped.

@atikan_ I like Serena with the advisor that has brown hair (? forgot his name, gotta reread some parts again...)

Ever since I read the first chapter, I wanted that mage gone. Because he almost made me become disinterested in this manhwa.

Prince... just DON'T. You're associated with that mage; you have a high position (I don't like your father); and you are probably (most definitely) not her type (she gave you that kick because you resembled a pervert and you are a personal space invader, definitely not because she liked you).

Her fam is definitely no.1 in this story!🥰

@SugarArirang Care to share? I'm having a hard time figuring out where this is going. 😅 The duke seems to be making progress but Valerie's kinda like a yoyo, I keep hoping she'll get over her anxiety but she's unable to at the moment.

Valerie has been traumatized by that damn mage and his stupid prophecy for the majority of her life, Edith should kick him too.... Fr tho I hope she can open up to Kylus or her family about what happened, girl needs support

Damnit you stupid prince. Keep your mouth shut! Stop blabbering stuff that’s gonna make Valerie look bad.

Ugh still hate that bastard mage.

Uh Valerie honey maybe you should have had this conversation with the duke before you got married? It’s kind of too late now...

Thank you for translating this chapter.

i want to smack that magician so bad, how dare he traumatize out baby 。゜(`Д´)゜。

OMG NOOO BISH ACCEPTTT😢also omg the crown prince is actually interested in her lmao those elders are such airheads . Tysm for this wonderful ch

they aren't married yet, it was an engagement ceremony, a fancy way of making their relationship official and get both families to know each other a bit more before the actual wedding, kinda like a wedding before the wedding, their engagement can still be undone

Oho! Honestly, I'm glad she's being forthright about it. Love me a stronk protag

Users who are viewing this thread