A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

if i had siblings..... i wish i got valerie's.. THAT'S SIBLINGS GOAL RIGHT THERE!!!! šŸ¤£

I'm not sure if part of what the prince is saying is true or not?? Or if he's just totally using her.

I love her siblings. Especially that kick! šŸ˜‚šŸ‘šŸ» GO Edith! Break that woman's face for bad mouthing your older sister! Might as well let the mage experience the same tho

Also, I suggest the Duke to up his game since the prince seems to be a rival of sorts--if what he said is to be based on.

I'm thinking (hoping) that the prince is just misleading them with his wording. I still love his "a fun ball appeared in front of the dog" reaction and would prefer he keep that mentality.

As for whether the prince actually meant Serenia, am I the only one that gets the feeling that she is at least 10 years older than the prince & Kylus? I like her with Howen. She already has his name anyway. :)

Lastly... Valerie's wording there was dangerously close to saying she doesn't want to get married, which Kylus is honor-bound to accept without question. Does anyone know if it's that close on the original too, or is that a context problem in English?

haaaa... i can hear the sounds of my heart telling me....

"NOT AGAIN!!?!!!"

Is it that teacher's fault?
No? yeah i know, but i want to blame the teacher anw so yeah, CURSE you teacher!

Fed-Kun's army
thank you so much, this series always makes my mondays better but the way this chapter ended... :ā€)

Isn't a bit too late to say that? After the wedding and everything šŸ˜

Iā€™m so glad that even though Edith has a crush on the Duke, she still doesnā€™t forget her sister Valerie!

I hope we can see more of them.

Best scene of the day: Edith Kick! I'm sure their parents are wondering where did they go wrong with the girls. I mean Marshall turns out great, but Val and Edith are just....

Aggregator gang
She just said no to such a cute, innocent looking bride!!! My heart T-T Poor Kylus!!
Though I do understand. If I was her, I'd be scared too. That master of hers and that terrible dream.... I would be worried about my fate as well!
Thanks for the chapter!

Edith be like:
b18.jpg

I thought the prince is gonna joke and tell people he is in love with kylus lol

Users who are viewing this thread