A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I seriously want to smack that so called "master", what a fucking asshole

The bolshake family are the only sane ones, you go siblings you go protect your sister!!

@Migrad @herpesfreesince2003 @2L0A0W3 @Alyseb630 They are not married yet. It was just an official engagement ceremony. Maybe you guys are confused because she wore something that seemed like a wedding dress, but I guess they wear those at both?

@Seriha Because she was biding her time waiting for him to break it off, only now he clearly confessed and so she rejected him since she realized he won't be doing it. Plus I think she thinks she can't be the one to break it off anyway maybe. Since her father never told her it was alright he just told the Duke.

@Tatsuya-Kai Oh, interesting! Thanks for the spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Someone needs to put the elder senators into a home. Do they not have any actual senatoring that needs doing?

where is the brains on the crown prince? honestly i hate rude misunderstandings caused by idiotic side characters.

I'm so glad the author made up some random excuse just to draw Kylus with the veil im so thankful.... grateful..... happy..............

I love the constant misunderstandings, but MC is making is it too hard for herself... Just accept his love bro

ooooohhh i low key want a triangle love btwn mc, prince and duke. or better turn it into a threesome lol 😍 😍

This girl's making things more complicated than it should be. He literally confessed to her = no misunderstanding that he likes Serenia. The hekk 😂 this ML is one of the simplest minded ML I've seen in a looong time, c'mon girl! Believe in yourself! Hahahah he's like a level 1 male lead. No angst at all lololol

Users who are viewing this thread