A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Okay, so kylus originally want valerie to be his eternal fiancee? What?

Okay i support to make him WORK really hard to make valerie fallen for him.

That dog man got his karma alright, planning on hanging her forever yet ended up falling hard for her. It's gonna take a hell lotta hard work to win her over.

Fed-Kun's army
so he planned to string her along for ages but then fell in love??? karma. def an honest jerk. at least he knows he has to work hard now to gain her favor SHE WAS SOMEWHAT RIGHT TO BE LEERY OF HIM. PLOT TWIST! i think the actual person from the prophecy might be the prince negl lmao. also yay jia!!! FRIENDSHIP MOMENTS!!! at least now that she knows they're not a thing valerie can wholeheartedly embrace her friendship with her!!!

thank you for the update~

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The god old “this is about a friend” tactic. A real classic.

I think I understand the prophecy now. The high position it's talking about is the Queen position, since the Crown prince is somehow interested in her, and the tiger from the sky is the angry Duke...

Now that I typed it, it sounds far-fetched wahaha

The duke looks so cute in that veil hahaha and he got that taste of karma. He fell for instead, you gotta try hard to earn her trust.

Literally no one falls for the asking for a friend method. Lol, but she's so pure about doing it, i won't hold it against her.

He..surprisingly took the rejection well. I thought we'll see some moping and the duke will distance himself which will bring a whole load of misunderstandings but surprisingly the author was very mature about this. But when you think about it, the duke's personality means he's a realist who doesn't stand still in front of an obstacle. He was ready to read books on romance despite not knowing anything about marriages so the direction of the story makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
he looks like a holy maiden with her veil. I like these two, this is what I expected from heroine (val) who doesn't want to marry and the "indifferent duke", he's tyrannical in a different sense. but still respects her boundaries. he listens when she communicates with him.
also what I expect from a powerful and equally indifferent heroine (sere), it's just out of their scopes to consider romance for themselves. little interactions is the plot, because Val doesn't strongly like or dislike them, same with the other two. their impressions hasn't developed to personal levels yet, and I think those bonds are promising.

uh... So if you don't plan marrying her any time soon for whatever reason... I don't mind the crown prince swooping in and being the 2nd ML 😋 he cute

Edit: totally agree with you @JWChibi. I'm surprised everyone's dying from of all the sweet scenes when such a big bomb was dropped in this chapter. Prince-san pls come on in and do you thing

wow this was such a cute chapter, i think my favorite so far <3 thanks for your wonderful work!!

Users who are viewing this thread