A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Could be that the fortune teller in the past tried to make an effort but meddling didn't make a difference, or made it worse, so his best solution is to nope out cause what's the point of trying if you're doomed to fail? That's a common plot point with oracles and prophets.

Or fortune teller dude has been cursed by the author to be the bringer of bad news in order to advance the plot. Poor guy.

I'm guessing this magician is going to end up being likeable considering how they're framing his character (initially looks like a complete and total pos, ends up just being a lazy blunt asshole, but a redeemable asshole).

He seems fairly down-to-earth rn so I wonder if he meant "sitting ungratefully up high" literally instead of figuratively...like she ends up on a trip to the region where these weird supernatural happenings where bodies/otherworlders are appearing and it just so happens to be a mountain and she was being ungrateful for something that occurs on that day/during that timeframe, not ungrateful about her social standing...then another other-worlder just happens to pop out the sky and attack?

oh lmao it's that magician. Lowkey thought it was a girl with pink hair pulling the 'white-lotus oops I fell on you' act

Dex-chan lover
(sees the magician get slammed into the floor) good, i'll have another

Dex-chan lover
Oh, what's wrong Mr. Magician? You were all smiles and laughs when you were torturing Valerie and mocking her about her future. Is it uncomfortable to find the shoe on the other foot? Boo hoo hoo.

Dex-chan lover
@Heddell : "This is just about a friend" is basically "Please don't dig into this" for the people who can read between the lines.

And for people who don't...well, they'll literally take it at face value and have the same effect (of offering advice to said friend)

Double-page supporter
Get you a girl like Serenia. She'll give you advice both funny and serious, she'll offer to get rid of any nuisances, she's strong af, she's intelligent, she's beautiful, she's genuine and straightforward AND she'll draw you a painting as a wedding gift.

Thank you for the chapter!!

The Big Bang reference, Serenia being the best advisor ever, Kylus slamming the magician to the ground, what a chapter.
Thank you so much for the update!!

I started thinking that may be someone is making human sacrifices to make the ash phenomenon Or is trying something with people from other world which lead to the reincarnation of Valerie and the transportation of Selena or whatever her name was

It went from zero to one hundred real fast...
❤❤❤
'If valeri-, your friend" it cracks me up

Save serenia! Save kylerie!

And I really agree if they say kylus is a reincarnation of a dog 😂

Users who are viewing this thread