A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

yesssss girl go off 👏🏼 i appreciate that she's not letting them walk all over her

OOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 ESP NOT THE MAIDS GIRL

aw yiiss, get it girl
i like it, her personality is showing up nicely

the duke kinda meh tho

Oddly enough, The panda eye seem to suit her. She is well designed.

Also, just realized nobody in this has round irises.

Finally, a woman who doesn't let fking peasants take her down. I'm liking this more & more. Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to future chapters.

Wow the Duke really thinks that’ll make her happy? She can stay home and live in luxury too lol

Dex-chan lover
Truthfully, the maid was lucky... that kind of attitude is what gets you kicked out. When you get arrogant enough to think that you can act that way towards your future boss, it shows how little the duke cares for the management of his house...

aww yeahhh. i like her character! not like any other female lead. interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Congratulations to the duke; he managed to make her feel really unwelcome within minutes of her arrival to his home! He just needs to continue that way, and their engagement annulment will certainly not be far away :) Just as planned....(or not) Lol, as if luxury is all it takes to keep her happy.

Aggregator gang
Ooh, I like how she stands up for herself like this!! I know that's not something mind blowing for these, but still, I find her personality so refreshing <3
I'm still waiting for her first face to face meeting with the ML though!! I wonder if Serenia is going to be at the dinner!? That would definitely cause a stir~ I'm sure the MC won't disappoint if that were to happen! I want to see her calmly diffuse the situation!!
Thanks for the chapter!! I'm really enjoying this 😍

Duke, how did you end up becoming a twisted-minded person like that? What went wrong in your childhood?

Dex-chan lover
She's dumb as fuck imo to not just bring up annulling the engagement with the Duke. And he's an asshole to think she'd be happy just cause of "fancy things" when she has no loving relationship and treated poorly by people.

Seriously, duke.. Thats way faster to make her say annul it..

He didnt even bother to warn the servants of the house how important she is.. And let alone welcoming her..

Users who are viewing this thread