A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Wow! I love her even more. Honestly, I wouldn’t mind a story of just her and her family. She has an amazing family and personality. She may seem dull to others but I think that’s one of her charming points. Thank you so much for the chapter/ translation!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
so the duke is that kind of guy who think they can 'buy' a woman's love and happiness huh ?

I hate him already, even though from the cover he clearly will fall in love with her I hope she will returne home safe and find a nice husband

Aww, there goes my cute family fluff. I wonder how long it be before she requests to have the engagement annulled

I hope there is another ml, like really hope it does, and this doesn't turn into a "cheating man turns good and spoils his wife, then wife forgives him and they live happy ever after" shit...

And I hope this is a misunderstanding like big time and he doesn't have any relationship with the other woman, maybe this will be like another "Adelaine" .
Anyway I really dislike him for assuming that all women are so shallow that their happiness depends on money and luxury, instead he should have put a little thought in what really makes a partner happy, like not forgetting about showing up!!!!!!!
And I'm sure that if he is an asshole then is "because he has a trauma from his childhood and he needs someone too heal him" because that's bullshit, if he needs healing better find a psychologist.

Judging by the cover, the duke is the ml so.... since it will happen anyway, I hope he suffers a lot while trying to chase her. Hopefully it will be a long long wait to make sure it's worth all the discourtesy he and his entire household has shown towards her.😊

OMG!! YES! She is not here to mess around or let anyone mess with her. She's here to annual her engagement and go home with her family and call it a day

@TheGodEmperor I thought in a previous chapter it said she wanted to annul it but she was worried about the affect it would have on her siblings since his house is "higher" and could ruin their chances.

I could be wrong. I'm reading so many different manga/manhua I could be mixing them up...:)

this chapter, in summary

ML: i will ensure her happiness
FL, as soon as she steps out of the carriage: *IS UNHAPPY*

wonder what the duke will do to his staff about this lmao clearly there is some miscommunication going on HAHAHA

I'm very confused with the duke. "I'll ensure her happiness" as he walks out with another woman and creates a toxic atmosphere. Actions do speak louder than words.

Aww, is it just me who want another chapter soon??😭🤧🤧
Please forgive me🙏🏻✌🏻

I love this mc! Yes, go find happiness on your own and go back your fam, I'll miss the little siblings but I hope she goes back to her family soon.

@Mintzu
I totally agree. His words were empty and for that, he needs to be taught a lesson. Not to mention that he wasn't even there to receive her. He probably thinks luxury will be enough to win her over.

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh from the cover it may just be the duke trying to make her happy for her not to ask to annul the engagement because for some reason he seems to want this engagement to keep going. Afaik the story could just be the duke trying to make her happy by doing silly things like make her live in luxury or giving her flowers without him really loving her. At least I hope it won't end in a "stereotypical" romance of a reincarnated Lady.

Ooohh I love a logical, assertive MC. I love love love this chapter. The Maida are being all sneaky and shit, it's not their place to decide to kick her out.

Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to the next!

Users who are viewing this thread