A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

These maids didn't know their place. They think that they can easily bully a noble girl who intelligent enough to deal with the dumb moves...tsk

GO GIRL GET THEM!!! I really hope she will not end up with the duke who's living with an unknown girl despite his reasons. It made misunderstandings in the society that resulted to MC being disrespected even by the maids.

She doesn't need to get with the ML! Doesn't need to a duchess. She should be a Queen!

Fed-Kun's army
lmaooo he started off on the wrong foot already. alkjsfdasklj. SHE'S AMAZING THO??? I LOVE HER??? WAY TO GO <3

thank you for the update! :D

Like a boss...I love how even though she's planning to lay low she's making it clear she's no one's door mat.

On a side note, its kind of sad that the duke things luxuries and comfort are all it takes to make someone happy. Perhaps that's what he was raised to believe but I think he'll soon find out differently with our lady in action.

Group Leader
This story reminds me of Adelaide. I hope the saintess is not as cunning as the saintess in Adelaide though. And yasss queen! The maid can talk all they want but they are nothing but a lowly commoner!

I'm sorry, but a thought just came to my head. But is Lady Serenia... crossdressing? I just came from a cross-dressing manga & I just had this thought here... So is she technically a guy cross-dressing as a girl? Agh... I'm having weird thoughts...

I'm very surprised this has good ratings. Definitely not deserved. It is stereotypical, to the point of annoyance. We know she will end up with the Duke. He will be interested because she rejects him and the girl will show her true side of evilness. K was hoping for originality but the title gives it away. Its my fault for wasting my time.

ok perfect balance between not being a wrecking mess but also not being stepped all over kinda LOVE THAT

OMG yas girl don't get pushed around by them <3 I love how she can understand her situation so easily

Users who are viewing this thread