A Common Story of a Lady's New Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

askjdskjf they almost kiss T-T

tbh i feel betrayed, i really looking forward for this moment T-T but i dont want to fault marshall T-T

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were going to dooooo it! I feel cheated! (I feel ashamed seeing the more innocent comments)
this would be a good opportunity to give Val a mascot character, but heck if it's Bubbly lol. can't be angry at such a cute sibling moment

No, wtf?! Not only did our dorky couple get c-blocked from kissing- it’s confirmed that my baby Marshall got hurt! How dare-!

(P.S. thanks for the chapter. It made me frustrated but I still appreciate the hard work.)

Yeah im so used to these sort of "almost there" scenes in this manhwa, im not disappointed anymore hahahha its to be expected from the author

THANK YOUUUUUU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH 💕💕💕
I have been waiting for Marshall so long! 🙏 He is such a precious baby 💕

Wahhh almost happened. I bet the thing in the basement is a pet or spirit.

Thanks for the chapter.

im mad that they got cockblocked but oh my god first of all the toddler brother was so darn cute my gosh and secondly he is really badly injured my poor baby T_T

YAAAAHHH!
I SWEAR IF SOMEONE INTERRUPTS THEM AGAIN THE NEXT TIME THEY'LL KISS I'M GONNA BITCH SLAP YOU

Such a relief that Marshall is okay😭 my sweet boiii. But the timing is really annoying, let them kiss pls!

Users who are viewing this thread